2017年10月1日 星期日

英文講義--has/have/had用法


Have/Has/Had用法 (The Usage of Have, Has, and Had)
() have/ has/ had: 一般動詞
1. 擁有/:
The little girl has a doll on her hand.
We have a lot of money.
2. 吃、喝 (=drink or eat)
I had a steak for my lunch yesterday.
She is having a cup of orange juice.
3. 病痛/ 感受快樂或痛苦
He had a serious cold last night.
They have a good time (in) playing basketball.
4. 使役動詞
I have him wash the car. (主動)
You had the stove lighted. (被動)
You should have your hair cut. (主動 or 被動)
但凡事皆有例外:
The car needs to be repaired.
=The car needs repairing.  à皆表被動。

() have/ has/ had + to: 必須 (= must) 助動詞 
注意!! must 的過去式是: had to
注意!! have/ has/ had + to在附加問句中,應留意時態,與do/ does/ did搭配。
1. You must study hard.= You have to study hard.
2. He must back to school on time. He has to back to school on time.
3. We must take the medicine yesterday = We had to take the medicine yesterday.
4. My brother has to clean his room, doesn’t he?












(). Have/ has/ had + Vp.p.:完成式  助動詞?à 疑問或否定
現在完成式:
過去完成式:


1. 剛完成之動作:
I have already seen the movie.
He has written three books so far.
1. 在過去的某個時間點之前就已經完成的動作或事情:
I had been an elementary school student
She had practiced playing the piano
when she was nine.
2. 表經驗:
My father has been to Japan ten times.
He has gone to Japan.
3. 持續的動作: (做到現在都還在做)
We have lived in Nantou for ten years.
She has been sick since Monday.

2. 過去式的過去式:
Before the homeroom teacher came, I had finished my homework.
= The homeroom teacher came after I had finish my homework.
會考題:
B&J café         known as the tallest building in town. However, O&G restaurant became the tallest building in 2010.
(A) has been  (B) had been  (C) is  (D) would be
連用之副詞:
表剛完成之動作:
1. just (剛剛)already (已經)yet (還沒)   
2. recentlylately (最近)
3. so farup to nowup to the present (至今)
表經驗:
1. never (從未)ever (曾經)once (一次)twice (二次)before (之前)

沒有留言:

張貼留言